Scroll down to watch video
This unit is the workhorse of our line of distillers. It has very few parts and is able to distill high proof alcohol quickly. Well built and durable, this still should last many generations.
This still will run up to 2 gallons per hour as a pot still (120-140 proof) and 1 – 1.5 gallons per hour when run as a reflux column (150-180 proof).
The reflux column is 34 inches in length. Made from 2″ type L copper pipe. This unit is designed for making pure ethanol fuel or distilled spirits of up to 90% purity. This unit will attach to modern beer kegs.
If you purchase the Cooling Management Column, you will receive:
1. 34″ distiller column & condenser
2. heat resistant cooling hoses
3. garden hose attachments
4. water flow control kit with brass flow control valve,
5. 2″ stainless steel tri-clamp, tri-clamp gasket and o-ring
6. 3/4 lb of copper mesh packing
To purchase a boiler for this column click here.
*Shown on 8 gallon kettle & 15.5 gallon keg.
This column is also available as a 2 piece unit.